Among the Microsoft Office family, Visio is a diagramming program and vector graphics program. You can use this program to create organizational charts, map IT networks, and also build flow diagrams.
It is never a good idea to spend hundreds of dollars on a program you do not know much about. Microsoft offers Visio free trial of this software for this reason.
How Can I Sign Up for a Visio Free Trial?
The first thing you should check out before using Visio free trial whether your device is compatible to use this program. You can visit the Microsoft official website to know about the system requirements for installing this program.
Must Check: Windows 11 Trial Link
You have no reason to struggle to sign up for a Visio free trial as it is a complex-free task. Just follow these steps:
- First of all, go to the official page of Microsoft and move to the Visio Evaluation Center page.
- You want to tap on the ‘Start Trial’ option below the Visio panel.
- Click a Visio plan option, either 1 or 2.
- Once you move to the new window, start the signup process.
- Carefully complete the form information and submit it.
- Now, Visio can be downloaded from here and installed with the setup wizard.
As Visio plan 1 is only a web application, you don’t need to install the software; it will be available on the browser.
It is necessary to have a Microsoft account so that the process is simple and hassle-free. If not, you will be redirected to sign up for a Microsoft account on step four. Provide all relevant information for sign up and get the Microsoft Visio free trial.
Must Check: Windows 11 Trial withOut credit Card
How to Download Microsoft Visio for Students
Though Visio is not available in the Microsoft Office Suite, students can purchase this app as a separate app.
- Go to the Microsoft official site and tap on the Buy or try Visio option.
- Next, choose the pricing options and plan.
- Now, you will want to select either plan 1 or 2.
- Then, tap on the “try for free” option.
- When the new window appears, provide your Edu mail and move to the upcoming section.
- After that, select the “Set Up Account” option and fill up all required information to sign up.
- Go one after another without skipping any step.
- Now, sign in to the Visio Dashboard and tap on the Setup link.
- Next, select the Start option from the QuickStart panel.
- After that, choose the perfect domain and move to the new step.
- Additionally, you can assign licenses to users by clicking Add users.
- You can opt not to add any new users if you are the only person to use it.
- Alternatively, choose “Add users one at a time” if you desire to make temporary span passwords for new user accounts.
- Finally, tap on the done option after selecting the Start using your services panel.
Downloading Microsoft Visio Free Trial Version
Once you successfully signup to Vision account, you can now download it easily.
- First of all, navigate to the Office 365 Admin Centre.
- Choose the Visio option from several programs of Microsoft.
- The Visio license will appear in a few minutes on the screen.
- Following that step, the account that was previously active must be added with Trial Licenses. The Dashboard of Office 365 can be accessed by using your existing Office 365 Enterprise credentials
- For a free trial subscription, click the ‘Add or Buy Visio Pro’ for Office 365 button.
- Adding Visio licenses to users is the next task. In that case, you want to log in to the Admin Center and include a user from the Visio license panel.
- Next, visit the Office 365 Admin Center and tap on the user name.
- After that, you want to visit the page of Assigned Licenses. and find the Visio app and choose the save.
- It is available for downloading the Visio software after the license has been allocated to the user.
Installation of Visio
To install the Visio application for your desktop, you want first to decide whether you like it under 32-bit or 64-bit. Ensure your desktop is compatible with the chosen version and tap on the install option.
Here we have outlined the process of how to get a Microsoft Visio free trial and use the program on your browser without installing it. We have also included downloading the Microsoft Visio software from your Microsoft 365 by using your Edu mail.
Make sure to follow the process properly without skipping any of them. Once the trial period is over, if you like the program, you can subscribe. As there are many beneficial features of this program, you will most probably want it.