Last month, Microsoft recently introduced Windows 11 though it will be only a few months later in the market. However, you can use the trial version until the main version comes.
Are you preparing yourself for Windows 11 trial download? Windows 11 has a ton of user-friendly features such as a task view button, snap controls, a new Widgets icon, several new buttons, etc. It is pretty common to get excited to download this operating system as Microsoft takes almost six years to release it.
Things You Want To Consider Before Windows 11 Trial Download
We always feel comfortable keeping ourselves in a comfort zone that we are used to. Though Windows 10 and Windows 11 have many similar features, Windows 11 still comes with many latest features while removing some Windows 10 old features. So initially, you may feel a little bit uneasy about using the new features.
Must Check: Microsoft Visio Free Trial
5 Exciting Features In Windows 11!
1. Microsoft is going to include Android apps in their Microsoft Store to make it more user-friendly for Android users.
2. Windows 11 will have more ultra-compatible gaming support with high frame rates, Auto HDR, and a more vivid range of colors.
3. A snap layouts is introduced in Microsoft 11, where users can do multi-tasking more easily and quickly.
4. Microsoft 11 comes with the latest and improved widgets, which allows you to see different options by sliding over your desktop.
5. It makes the desktop screen more revive by adding rounded corners on menus and the start menu at the center.
Are There Any Free Trials Available For Windows 11?
Must Check: Microsoft Visio Free Trial for Lifetime
Yes, it has. Microsoft is offering 90 days of free trial for its newly introduced operating system, Windows 11!
It is plenty of time to snoop the new features, become familiar with the latest interface, and view its performance on your laptop or PC.
Free trials are available for two versions of Windows 11: ISO—Enterprise & ISO—LTSC. Like paid Windows 10 Pro, the Enterprise version offers the same features. On the other hand, as the name implies, the Long Term Servicing Channel is slightly different. A special edition!
The Eligibility For Windows 11 Trial Download
If you wish to test out Windows 11, make sure your computer meets the requirements for installation before downloading and installing it.
Installing Windows 11 For Free: Basic System Requirements
Check this list to see if your PC is fir for Windows 11:
Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with two or more cores
Hard drive: 64GB
Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
Internet connection: Necessary
Display: High definition (720p) display
System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
How To Download and Install the Windows 11 Free Trial
You have already learned about Windows 11’s free trial requirements and alternative options. It’s time to install!
It’s not all roses, though. The free trial of Windows 11 is permitted for companies and organizations so they can test it out and then purchase it.
It is also available for personal computers too. However, you want to follow some steps to download Windows 11 trial version as an individual user.
Here we are mentioning all the required steps one by one to download and install it successfully. Follow below:
- Visit Microsoft’s Evaluation Center from the Microsoft official website
- Navigate to the website until you find the ‘Windows products & resources’ option
- Then, select the ‘Windows 11 Enterprise’
- Choose ‘ISO– Enterprise‘ and move to the next section
- Fill out all required details about you
- Select the Continue option
- Choose the 64-bit option as Windows 11 is only compatible with this option
- Tap on Download
- Select your driver option in where you want to download it
Once you are done with all the steps, you will finally redirect to a sign-up section. Here comes the intricate step. You will be instructed to log in with your Microsoft business account. Generally, you won’t need to panic if you are going to download it with your organizational information. But when you want to download it for personal use, some additional steps need to be followed:
- Instead of tapping on the bottom-left section, you will choose the Domain join option
- You will provide your name and a secured password
- Now, start Cortana and select all required options
That’s all. Though following the steps is a tricky task, once you download it, no one can stop you from enjoying Microsoft 11 free trial for the next 90 days.
No Worry For Automatic Subscriptions!
You don’t have to worry about getting shifted to a paid subscription automatically after passing the 90 days. They will provide an alert after the trial period is over. You can either purchase the Windows 11 or back to your Windows 10 operating systems.